How Your Favorite Celebrities Celebrate The New Year


Dick Cheney - I shot some shitheads in the face.
Then I made efforts to get your healthcare taken away lol!
Which is really hilarious since you chumps paid for mine!
You bought me my 3rd heart!
Ha ha ha.
Losers!

Pat Robertson - He shit his pants.

Bill Clinton - pined for the good old days

No caption required

Mitch McConnell - celebrated the destruction of democracy  

Rush Limbaugh - tried to create a human centipede with some other fascists 

Sorry Huxterboo - "I attended a KKK rally with Dad"

Tucker Carlson - "I sniffed some glue & read Mein Kampf".
Vlad Putin  - "I enjoyed using a recent purchase...ain't this capitalism stuff just grand? lol"

Scalia continued to burn in hell 

Bret Kavanaugh got drunk and raped a few teens

Laura Ingraham - Heil Heil Heiled 

Sean Hannity- "glub glub smack glub"

Ted Cruz-I ate my boogers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solstice Music 2024

Why The Outer Limits was such a Great Television Show

Born To Be Wheeled - Home on the Range of Disinformation